Ever since its inception in the early 2000’s, Microsoft.Net has played a key role in ecommerce and business process automation.
Companies of all sizes have harnessed the object-oriented power Microsoft brings to the table through the powerhouse IDE, Visual Studio. Eric Lynch of Sharp Apex has been using Visual Studio (and Visual Basic back in the COM days) to turn technical benefits into business benefits for over 20 years.
Eric has helped many customers build robust, scalable and reliable .Net solutions using the full .Net stack from ASP.Net and Windows forms on the front end, to SQL Server and Oracle back ends, complete with stored procedures and secure endpoints. And with his background in Gang-of-Four (GoF) design patterns, he can assemble a sensible middleware layer that is both scalable and maintainable with reusable services and an easily accessible API.
Why Hire Sharp Apex for .Net Consulting?
- Services are backed by over 20 years Microsoft development experience.
- Domain experience spans multiple industries from manufacturing, to electronics, to public utilities.
- Experience in the latest agile methodologies, along with certification as a scrum master from Scrum Alliance.
- Quick turnaround on .Net deliverables
- Certification in Microsoft development including MCSD and MCDBA.
- Not only does Eric Lynch perform .Net consulting, he also teaches it as a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Ready to get started. Contact me today at 404-643-5379. Or send me a message from my contact page.